Monday, January 25, 2010

A day in the life of a New York egg:

Based on a true story!

The other day I visited with my buddy G. He is an egg living in New York city. We went to see a movie and Gwas telling me about how when he first came to New York he wanted to be a movie star.

 He told me about all the parts he played. After the movie we went to Radio City Hall and to Central Park. G told me that after a while he wasn’t feeling the movie scene as much. He was however getting into music. G and I went to a jam session where he and his producer worked on a song for the album he was about to come out with.

 G was different from when he left, but he was different in a good way, he was achieving success. G was telling me he was performing as a guest at a concert the next night and he invited me to come. The next night We went to the concert, G got me back stage and we had a blast. I have to say G is a great performer. G Preformed his favorite song from his album as a preview for the upcoming release. My trip to New York was awesome, the lights inspire many people I know because being there and seeing G do his thing made me want to do the same, to leave home and go to the big city to make something of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment