Monday, March 1, 2010

onions! oh the inhumanity!!!!!

so for my blog i decided to sit down and actually create a logo for my company. the logo isn't the onion, the company is. The name of my company is summer of solace productions. I call it that because last summer i decided that film school was unrealistic for me. during summer 1 i was in 2 classes, a video class and an audio class. during the session i watched Quantum of Solace which inspired me to do some of my best work to date and help me realize that i need to go to film school because that is what i really want. the logo is on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=3573491&id=625918836. i call it summer of solace because the movie inspired all of the work that i did that summer and hardened my resolve to achieve my dream, so why not name a company after it!

No comments:

Post a Comment